The purpose of CAPTOR is to stimulate mutual learning between the involved stakeholders of local communities, citizens, NGOs, and scientists who are all equal partners in the project. In a carefully drafted socio-ecological impact assessment strategy evidence will be collected to provide indications of measurable impact, successful elements and possible barriers and obstacles encountered in the citizen science approach of CAPTOR. Real-world application of new sensor technologies for air quality monitoring.
Air quality in Europe - report. European Environment Agency, Copenhagen, Denmark. EEA Air pollution by ozone. The rise of low cost sensing for managing ai r pollution in cities.
Environ Int. LfU Bodennahes Ozon und Sommersmog.
The essential ingredient
Presentation Type: Poster Presentation. Topic: Citizen Science - Quo vadis?
Copyright: The abstracts in this collection have not been subject to any Frontiers peer review or checks, and are not endorsed by Frontiers. They are made available through the Frontiers publishing platform as a service to conference organizers and presenters. Received: 23 Jun ; Published Online : 06 Sep This action requires you to be registered with Frontiers and logged in.
‘Living Under a Black Sky:’ The Forgotten Cost of Conflict
The Forgotten Pollution door R.A. Roos (Boek) - consglycarpe.cf
Login Required This action requires you to be registered with Frontiers and logged in. Abstract Info. Export Citation.
- Current Studies in Slavic Linguistics;
- Regional presence.
- Other news in "Information".
- Street Love.
- Long term study reveals public health benefits from air pollution reductions | University of Oxford;
- Microsoft Excel 2010 In Depth.
View the session here. To access contact information login. Toggle navigation. Home Abstract Gallery Session Gallery.
- Login Required.
- Strategies for Including Children with Special Needs in Early Childhood Settings!
- The End of Competitive Advantage: How to Keep Your Strategy Moving as Fast as Your Business?
- Annual Update in Intensive Care and Emergency Medicine 2012!
Back to List. Abstract Information This abstract is already part of a session.